MyData Stakeholder Segmentation (Draft)
For the purposes of our ongoing discussions in the MyData Silicon Valley Hub about a potential North America conference later this year, here is my attempt at segmenting the stakeholders.
|Product & Services|
|Channel & Distribution|
- Prime movers: innovators, inventors, people and organizations that proactively push the vision forward and do things the first time they have ever been done, not waiting for others.
- Followers: people and organizations who are willing to do things consistent with the vision but only after others have pioneered the way first.
- Neutral: people and organizations who don’t care about about the vision.
- Adversaries: people and organizations whose vision is fundamentally different and whose agenda is opposed to ours.
- Product & Services: creators of apps, platforms, integration products, support and the like.
- Channel & Distribution: systems integrators, value-added resellers, app stores, retail etc.
- Catalysts: press, analysts, event organizers, activists, MyData Global itself, governments / regulators, investors.
- Customers: buyers and users of products and services (consumers, enterprises, governments).
What do you think?